Pre book your Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada Europe’s third highest mountain range.
With a little more than 20 mountain summits over 3000 meters, it also has the highest peaks in the Iberian Peninsula.
The Mulhacen is the highest peak reaching 3479 metres above sea level and declared in 1986 by the UNESCO a Natural Reserve.
It’s only 50 minutes from Granada and a popular spot for skiers from all over the world.
The road to Mount Veleta built in 1935 and closed in 199 was Spain and Europe’s highest road.
Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada
We deliver a helpful, reliable, profesional, punctual and easy service for all our customers.
Malaga airport minibus is one of the most reputable minibus and coach companies at Malaga Airport.
When booking with us you do not require a credit card,simply pay your driver at your destination, No hidden fees or surprises.
All that is left for you to do is relax and enjoy the comfort and profesional service.
Our Malaga minibus transfers to Sierra Nevada start at 135€ for a standard size vehicle.
Our Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada start at 319€ for a 19 seater minibus.
Why choose us for your Minibus transfers with us.
- We are not a Broker.
- Regularly serviced vehicles.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- All vehicles are covid free and cleaned after each service.
- Your childs safety is important to us, we provide Free child seats.
- Door to Door transfers to and from your destination with no delays.
- Day trips, tours and excursions around Malaga and other provinces of Andalucia
- Golf transfers to and from Malaga airport for any size group.
- No extra charge for golf equipment.
- We cater for all groups and sizes vehicles from 8-19, 20-25 and from 25-55 seaters.
- all our prices are inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
- No cancelation fees.
- English speaking help line.