Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Guadalmina located on the Costa del Sol, only 10 minutes from Puerto Banus.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to start your exploration of the Costa del Sol and its environs.
There is a 36-hole golf course in this urbanisation, as well as three more excellent courses in the nearby area.
The following are the three golf courses in the area:
- Atalaya Golf
- El Paraiso and
- Monte Mayor
Aside from golf courses, Guadalmina has beautiful sand beaches and a shopping area with a wide range of attractions and services.
The commercial center offers a wide choice of local and international cuisine.
Guadalmina has a sub-tropical climate with scorching summers and mild winters due to its position.
If you’re looking for cultural events, a short drive to San Pedro or Marbella is recommended.
Why choose Malaga airport minibus transfers:
- We are not brokers.
- Our vehicles are regularly serviced and checked.
- Fully licensed and insured vehicles.
- All vehicles are covid free and cleaned after each service.
- We provide free children’s seats for the younger ones.
- Door to Door transfers to and from your destination with no delays.
- Day trips, tours, excursions around Malaga, business events and much more.
- Golf transfers for any size group.
- No extra charge for golf equipment.
- We cater for all groups and sizes of vehicles from 1-4, 5-7, 8-19, 20-25 and from 25-55 seaters.
- All our prices are inclusive of taxes and gratuities, no hidden fees.
- No cancelation fees.
- English speaking help line.
Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Guadalmina
The following are the prices of our private Malaga airport transfers to Guadalmina:
A standard four-passenger vehicle is 75 euros.
A pleasant 7-passenger people carrier: 98 euros.
19 people can be easily accommodated in a private minibus: 151 euros.
A private minibus with seating for 24 people: 196 euros.
Alternatively, a 55-passenger bus/coach: 201 euros.