Pre book your Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Puerto Banus.
Puerto José Banús, also known as Puerto Banús, is a luxury marina and is part of Nueva Andalucia – Marbella.
In 1966, Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe visited the architect Noldi Schreck, known for the construction of Beverley Hills.
The prince asked him to build the Beach Club del Hotel Marbella Club.
It was here where the architect Jose Banus proposed to design Puerto Banus as an Andalusian town with a marina.
This very sophisticated marina is the first port to be architect designed. The marina is named after the designer, Jose Banus.
He continued being the main promoter of residential developments.
Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Puerto Banus
The complex was inaugurated in the 1970s by the Spanish royals and were accompanied by many celebrities.
The atmospheric design attracted many royal families who invested in the area, making it a must-see for the rich and famous.
Today, Puerto Banus is the premier luxury destination in Europe, where celebrities from half the world stroll through the city’s terraces and stores.
Malaga Minibus to Puerto Banus, why travel with us.
- We are not a Broker.
- Regularly serviced vehicles.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- All vehicles are covid free and cleaned after each service.
- Your childs safety is important to us, we provide Free child seats.
- Door to Door transfers to and from your destination with no delays.
- Day trips, tours and excursions around Malaga and other provinces of Andalucia
- Golf transfers to and from Malaga airport for any size group.
- No extra charge for golf equipment.
- We cater for all groups and sizes vehicles from 1-4 passengers, 5-7 pax,8-19, 20-25 and from 25-55 seaters.
- all our prices are inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
- No cancelation fees.
- English speaking help line.