Pre-book your Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Cordoba it is situated on the Southern coast of Spain along the Guadalquivir river.
The city is has a past in civilizations settling there such as Romans, Moors, Jews and Christians making it rich in Heritage and culture.
When walking through the streets you can feel the different cultures coexisting in peace and harmony for years.
Cordoba is the oldest city in the world to have four Unesco protected sites which are as follows:
- The Mosque-Cathedral
- Festival of the Patios where an amazing display of flowers aligns the narrow streets and squares.
- Medina Azahara
- Flamenco and the Mediterranean diet
When visiting Cordoba you will feel you have been taken back in time with narrow cobblestone alleys and flower-lined patios.
The old Jewish quarters burst with life and activity with picturesque balconies and labyrinth streets that lead to amazing squares.
On the whole, Cordoba is a must when visiting Spain, so much to do and eating out is a wonderful experience.
Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Cordoba
Why Travel with Malaga airport minibus when visiting Cordoba.
- Free Child seats for the younger ones.
- Fully licensed and insured vehicles.
- Regularly cleaned and serviced transfer vehicles.
- 24/7 English-speaking helpline.
- Professional drivers.
- More than 15 years in the transfer industry.
- Door-to-door transfers.
- Private transfers.
- We are not a Broker.
- Day trips, tours, and excursions around Malaga and other provinces of Andalucia
- Golf transfers to and from Malaga airport for any size group.
- No extra charge for golf equipment.
- We cater for all groups and sizes of vehicles from 1-4, 5-7, 8-19, 20-25, and 25-55 seaters.
- all our prices are inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
- No cancelation fees.
Pre-book your Malaga airport minibus transfers to Cordoba and get a 5% discount on all return bookings.
Book now and simply pay on arrival.