Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Calahonda Mijas, only 16 kilometers east of Marbella and part of the Mijas municipality.
It runs from the ocean to the mountains behind it, and is located between Fuengirola and Marbella.
The development began in 1963, and it is the largest and most populous in the Mijas municipality.
Calahonda is a family-based resort with a variety of activities focused on enjoying the outdoors.
The well-known Calahonda Strip is a vibrant area with restaurants, pubs, and stores catering to a wide range of ethnicities.
The golden sand and crystal clear water make it a popular beach amongst holiday makers.
It has a Blue Flag for its cleanliness, meaning that it is of the highest standard.
Calahonda is separated into several areas, with significant vegetation, ranging from the most developed to the least developed.
Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Calahonda Mjjas
Why book your Malaga airport minibus transfers with us.
- We are not a broker.
- regularly serviced vehicles.
- fully licensed and insured.
- Vehicles regularly cleaned.
- We provide free child seats for the younger ones.
- Without any delays, door-to-door transfers to and from your destination.
- Day trips, tours, and excursions around Malaga and other provinces of Andalusia.
- For any size group, golf transfers to and from Malaga airport are provided
- No extra charge for golf equipment.
- We cater for all groups and sizes of vehicles, from 1-4, 5-7, 8-19, 20-25, and 25-55 seaters.
- No hidden fees, the price confirmed is the price you pay.
- No cancellation fees.
- English speaking help line.