Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Benahavis, situated in the mountains and only 7 kilometers from the coast.
Benahavis is obtained from the Arabic words “Ben,” which signifies “son” in the original sense, and “Avis,” or “Havis.”
This was the name of a notable Arab who ruled the castle of Montemayor.
Another theory claims that the word Benahavis originates from “Ben Habix,” an Abyssinian child, for having established a qadi of that nationality in these regions.
Benahavis was granted his own municipal charter by King Philip II in 1572, granting the village freedom from Marbella.
Because of the large number of high end developments around Benahavis, it is one of the richest municipalities in Spain.
In the village, you’ll find some of the most distinguished restaurants on the Costa del Sol.
Here, you can sample traditional and modern Spanish cuisine, as well as food from across the world.
Due to its location in the mountains, you will easily find up to 9 golf courses in the area, making it ideal for golfers.
Minibus transfers from Malaga airport to Benahavis
At Malaga airport minibus we cater for all group sizes, are prices are as follows:
Standard size vehicle 1-4 passengers: 75€.
People carrier 5-7 passengers: 99€.
Minibus 8-19 passengers: 162€.
Minibus 20-24 passengers: 215€.
Coach or bus comfortably seating 55 passengers: 224€.
Why choose our Malaga airport Minibus transfers to Benahavis:
- We are not a Broker.
- Regularly serviced vehicles.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- All vehicles are covid free and cleaned after each service.
- We provide Free child seats.
- Door to Door transfers to and from your destination with no delays.
- Day trips, tours and excursions around Malaga and other provinces of Andalucia
- Golf transfers to and from Malaga airport for any size group.
- No extra charge for golf equipment.
- We cater for all groups and sizes.
- all our prices are inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
- No cancelation fees.
- English speaking help line 24/7.